Saturday 25 July 2009

heys READERS :)


me again. haha. of course this is my me mi punya BLOG. LMAO. me asual with my daib smile again. thks to joyi, cherish, yew yew *bodo-bodo*, peiyein, bell bell, dll. sorry if i din mention ur name. of course my mom. u can even thinking about i'm going to write my mom's name rite? what if my brother accidently view my blog. me WONGLAIMUN will be in big trouble.
okay fine. i actually watched harry potter and the half blood prince. BOOO. not nice at all. if i mention nice, don throw any rotten apple n egg to me. actually it's quite an interesting movie. but in the end have a bad ending. it actually a bit lyk. herm... how to say ??? -_________________________- daib. professor idk what his name already. hehe died in the end. BOOOOOOOOOO. but i'm interested that who will be the next principle of school.
next, i'm going to have my trail exam. BALLET trail exam, actually not to say that i'm scared or panic. but i really can't describe. first time entering RAD examination. nvm. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee i gotta say. i'm going to sleep now.
oh ya, too bad that i can't go to my skol band performance. i think it will be a sucess. u actually need to wear formal clothing to skol. how odd? teeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeee.


really gotta go now. toodles pal. :)