Friday 24 July 2009

check it out :)

HEY READERS;

updating here. :) saw these lengzai every thursday. he is so damn cute, :) long long lashes. haha. let u see the back view only :) okay, it's me playing the so call-ed mini i-phone, it's true that iphone suck.
drew a love on my science paper during my science tuition. yea me.. :)

the de 2 daib? one sleeping lyk pig. oink oink! 1 idk seeing wad dy. sure gap zai de la. :)



Besides that. this is my half finished renovating house, mayb i should take picture with my house when it's finally finish. oh yea, my stupid dog doesn't dare to go out from the house anymore. because there are holes in my front door. STUPID. at first, when our gate is opened, he rushed out from the house, but then b4 he rushed out the house. suddenly -________________________- his leg stuck in the hole. and he started to awao awao awao. so seriously funny. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD







check my ballet. :) i noe it suck a lot. turn down my music n watch closely. lots of bad movements -_______-