Sunday 26 July 2009

teehee

heys :)

peeps. guess wad? i'm in a daib style of hair this morning. going to destroy my hair. kaboooooom. i'm wrapping my book now. bought for 2 n a half week. now oni wrap -_________- pro ke? :) me the usual 1 is back. okay. going to pick up rubbish on mon that means tomorrow. D; thank god that pei yein teman me. hehe. no need 1 person alone. ;o
went for my ballet trail exam. phew~~~~~~~~~~~~ i kept peeking at other ppl's work, not that i don noe the steps buti don remember the steps. now this is big, gigantic, huge problem. my teacher kept staring at me. OMG so scary. =~=
i really love this song so much :) my blog song of course. heard them since i was in kindergarden. may be i should post the lyric for you. :DDD

Once upon a december by Deana Carter
Dancing bears
Painted wings
Things I almost remember,
And a song someone sings
once upon a december

Someone holds me safe and warm,
horses prance through a silver storm,
Figures dancing gracefully,
across my memory,

(singing aaaaa with the melody)

Someone holds me safe and warm,
horses prance through a silver storm,
Figures dancing gracefully,
across my memory,

Far away, long ago
things I yern to remember
and a song someone sings
Once upon a December

And a song someone sings
Once upon a December




would u juz unlocked ur blog, u FREAK!!!!