Tuesday 16 February 2010

kiss me babe♥ :D

aloha? :D

welcome back. :D it's really really really quite some time since i've been blogging. :P okay, skip those annoying things. :D

This year, i am currently studying in 4S8. && do you know that MY CLASS IS GETTING MORE & MORE & MORE AWESOME. ;) fun and laughter would not stop any time anywhere. ;D i'm proud to be part of my class. ;p although i cannot be in the same class with all my besties and darlings. :C but we still can p and chit chat. *although i'm not going out that often.* i'm going to list the ajk of my class. :D

Ketua Tingkatan (KT) : Sarah Chong (she's super awesome) :D
P. Ketua Tingkatan (PKT) : Yap Chui Ling (she's super fun) ;p
Bendahari : Wong Lai Mun. (it's me! haha *clapping hands) ;)
Ketua Kebersihan (KK) : Tan Kian Kun ( 2K² he's an equation) :D

Although some of them, okay okay, almost half the class i don't know who they are and just ask myself. erm, did i ever see them before. but then the answer is no. So, i make quite a number of friends there. AGAIN. haih, every year must start with, 'hey, ello. what's your name?' then, your big smile on your face. LAME. :S but .. what to do?
skip skip skip. now, i'm still lazy. I'm going to watch movie with my family. teehee. Besides that, i'm think my daddy is taking me to mv later for my ipod nano. HERE I COME. :D My family and i maybe will have our dinner at chilli's. I'm lovin it. :D


skip skip skip skip..

okay then, i'm off now. :D
bye bye []