Thursday 18 February 2010

I Used To Be Love Drunk ♥

Aloha

I'm back. :D I've bought my iPod nano. BUT THEN, I've been called stupid, just because i chose a 8GB. WTF. Thanks to my sister. Actually i was thinking about buying 16 GB because it only RM 715. why not i buy it instead of buying 8 GB for RM599. Thanks to my sister that talks a lot. ;S

Skip that please? because it's already a yesterday thing. :D Talk about today? it's quite fun today. *please don't ignore the quite because it meant a lot.* This morning i wasn't planing to wake up early because i'm not interested in visiting people. ;p Sooner or later, my sister came up and said MUMMY SAID WHO DIDN'T GO HAVE TO IRON ALL THE CLOTHES. *in my heart was what?!* so i woke up instead. and slowly do this slowly do that. :D That makes my daddy, mummy, 2 sisters to wait for me. Do you know that if you once started to wake up late, you wont be wanting to be waking up early, it's super annoying.

okay skip. :D The first place we went was my daddy's friend's house. IT'S SUPER FANTASTIC. Almost every edge are made from glass. It's so big and nice. Then, i think of what if i stay there, it must be cool. :D loved it so much. Too bad that i did not take my camera. :p Missed the great house. After that, we went to our relative house. The 2 biu pak that I've never seen before. incredible? It's instead. :D we have chit chat for almost 2 hours plus. Skip the chit chat part. It's boring there. ;C

The last place was at Uncle BB and Aunty Helen. Their dogs are super super cute. :D We stayed there quite some time. :D i like them. They are so friendly. There are lots of cookies and cakes. OMG, I going to put on weigh if i continue to eat. ARG, i hate CNY that's why.

Gotta Go,

Bye bye []