Tuesday 17 November 2009

-.-

heyyyyys -.-

okay, juz because i dun wan people to call me lazy worm, so ended up blogging plus update my blog.
lols, time flies, i totally agreed with it. juz because my brother is going to get married. i juz feeling very weird with it.nah~ who cares? okay then, skip skip skip.

Let's talk about... erm... about... last saturday band competition. well, it was really great indeed. but too bad tat i don noe de result. oh right, i met hoe yin there, haven seen him quite some time. gosh, he is really taller than me now, although i'm wearing high heels tat day, he still even taller than me. We used to argue with our height. Every monday, after band practise, we used to chat about anime, woah! tat was a great time, i mean memorial time. we chat, laugh, scream, cry for 2 years. too bad that i can't meet the others. btw, i thought i saw jia ru. :) she was a great friend to me when i'm in standard 3. She's absolutely in love with band.
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

i'm going to genting soon. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ but i'm not confirm with the amount of ppl tat's going. it's going to make me nuts. i'm thinking bout asking yieu nee to go, because i've not seen her for quite some times. :C

gtg now, ciao dude~




keep in touch ya, stay tuned. ;D