Sunday 2 August 2009

STOP IT YOU FREAK D;

WHeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee; ello READERS :)

it's boring i know. ;p i've gt nothing to do. oh yea, that's stupid freak juz made me mad. OMG, tuition then tuition, still kikikatkat over there. u better faster rest in peace. don u think u gt gang there very geng meh? wtf? juz a bunch of pigs over there. i oso dun wanna view ur blog la. still sms me to remind me don forget to view ur blog. who the shit r u now? freak FREak FREAK!!!! idiot shit that hated in tuition class. * thks to god that she doesn't know my link. :) *

it was like almost every day i need to see them in the afternoon o in the evening. my god, can u juz use ur ass to keep ur mouth close? nicole is in australis now. -_______- i missed you. you know wad? she said the internet over there is so fcuking suck. my lord. oh yea. i had done my sister's blog. again. helping someone? she's in liverpool now. i missed her so freaking much. && she will be coing back on the 5 of september i think. saturday if i'm not mistaken. because i'm having my school trail exam on the 1st of september and ballet trail exam on the 6 of september. stress stress stress.

excuse me, nobody thinks it's funny and we din lie at all. she admitted her wrong. so, what did you do? ignore it. so cruel so cruel. who do u think you r? god ar? everybody gt emotional. besides that, you knew her atitute, ignore if you wan and we're not a stone. we sure do some devence rite? but the bitch thing. so sorry. none of my business. my god. say till everything oso my fault. saying bad things? when? don be so perasan? please and thank you. it's quite sad to say. we din actually chat bout YOU for god heaven sakes. scram if you wan to.

need to update joyi's blog. lazy. mayb few days later. ;) thank you that i know she won't even bother. haha. thks to god. she doesn't really have time to on9 these days. ;D i saw gold fish these few days, always show her beautiful teeth. i wanna vomit already. do u have any face to show that row of teeth?

mayb i shouldn't tell anyone that i knew something. if you wanna know. u can ask me, but it depend that whether i wanna tell you a not. some of the secrets couldn't be tell. we should keep it in our heart. :) okay now is august already. a few task should be done. :)
  • keep up with my maths
  • stopping them by scolding me with my bad result
  • keep up with my chinese.
  • i'm sorry that i'm actually not a banana
  • get good result
  • end the (war)
  • be happy everyday actually i'm happy everyday. so no need for this carvings
  • be strong
  • cut down on reading yan qing xiao shuo
  • try real hard to cut down but i think i can :DDDDDDDDD
  • be fashionable :)
  • hate the frog forever. :D good news izit?
  • hate the black cow forever. c: anothor good news. teehee

the rainbow will eventually ends at every time, every day, every hour,every minutes, every seconds. :c

mayb after PMR will invite some of you to my house? nvm. but still looking forward to seeing it to come true. :)

miss me :]

toodles dude; :O