Tuesday 4 August 2009

FISH!!!!

Ello Readers. :)

i have my right to write on my blog right? no wrong rite? none of your business right? if you really hate it, just don't view our blog la. duh~ who cares if no one view our blog. Do we ever said that i said bad to you. we ain't saying anthing DO YOU GET ME ANYTHING!! a bout you. if you really wanna be that perasan, i'm so sorry i cannot avoid it right? actually we have already stopped it quite somedays. if you really wanna know who i'm talking about okay, fine. HER NAME IS (TAN SU YEE).
satisfied now. ugh. reallly hated her so much until you can't really imagine. Besides that, what do you wan me to regret about? saying bad of you. for god heaven sakes. i've been telling you so many time. i don care. so what if i'm alone in tuition, in skol? i'm always alone at home don't you know that? do you actually can imagine the loneliness? i bet that you can't think bout it. when that's a blackout, what will you do? you find your mom. me? of course calling my mom to come bak and she refused to. there's electric struck at my house, lightning, do you ever feel the sadness between juz me and my teddies? it's really so sad that i wanna cry out loud now.
it's fine if you don like me, i'm sorry if you wanna me to say. i really wanna go now. bye`


wish you all have a nice and perfect dreams. :)